Resolution Foundation publications are available free for download. We allow anyone access to our content electronically without charge. We aim to encourage circulation of our work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the Foundation, the copyright holder.
The Foundation applies the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial No Derivatives 3.0 England and Wales Licence to all works we publish. This allows anyone to download, reuse, reprint, distribute, and/or copy Resolution Foundation publications without written permission subject to the conditions set out in the Creative Commons Licence.
If you are interested in using our work, please ensure:
- The Foundation and the authors (if relevant) are credited
- The Foundation web address (resolutionfoundation.org) is included, together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position
- The text is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition)
- The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes
- A copy of the work or link to its use online is sent to the address below for our archive.
By downloading publications, you are confirming that you have read and accepted the terms of the Resolution Foundation open access licence.
2 Queen Anne’s Gate